RODE – NTG 3 boom microphone
25,00 € / day
- Superior broadcast sound quality
- High Sensitivity
- Super-cardioid polar pattern
- Designed to withstand adverse environmental conditions
- 50% less self-noise than the majority of shotgun microphones
- Extremely low handling noise
- High level of immunity to radio frequency interference
- True Condenser (external RF biased)
- Includes durable aluminium storage cylinder for transport, pop filter, mic clip and large zip pouch
- Designed for professional use on film, television, ENG & wherever high resolution broadcast audio is required
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
Machined from solid brass and available in either anti-glare, nickel-plated finish or matte black (NTG3B), the NTG3 is incredibly robust while remaining light weight.
Its precise yet forgiving polar pattern ensures that whether used on-camera or on a boom pole, the NTG3 will capture audio clearly every time.
A durable aluminum storage cylinder is supplied to provide the ultimate protection for the NTG3 while in storage and transport. Tightly sealed at both ends the cylinder is highly weatherproof, adding to the microphone’s rugged performance credentials.
The RØDE NTG3 shotgun microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE Microphones’ industry leading 10 year warranty.
There are no reviews yet.