Move X stands out for its wide power output adjustment range of 5 f-stops (1/1 – 1/32) adjustable in 1/10th-stop increments which is quite unique in this price range. Beside this high level of precision, Move X is also rather fast and can recycle in less than 1,7s even when maximum power output is used. It can also reach very short flash duration of 1/2000s @1/32 of power (t=0.1). Color temperature shift between each flash at given power output level should not be larger than ±200K.
Move X strobes are equipped with a built-in Navigator X wireless system receiver. This feature allows full wireless control and triggering up to 100m. Move X can be controlled by other flashes (for example: Stroboss 60 or Stroboss 36 speedlites), or by Navigator X and X2 radio controllers up to your camera’s x-sync speed in manual mode (TTL is not supported). Move X is also equipped with a USB port where Navigator Kit receivers can be attached and flash can be used in the same setup with older Quantuum and Quadralite flashes. There is also a 3,5mm Jack sync port for third party triggers.
Rear panel is equipped with a large backlit LCD screen featuring high visibility at almost any angle. All flash status informations are presented there for user convenience even in bright ambient light. Flash power output can be adjusted by a knob located on the right side of LCD. There is also a set of five buttons delivering easy access to all flash features and functions such as wireless modes, sound signal, etc. Modeling light can be adjusted manually or set proportionally to flash power level.
Quadralite Move X is exceptionally light (approx. 2kg depending on version) and packed into a small housing made of aluminum alloy. Stand bracket is also made of metal providing up/down shift adjustment and can hold quite large light modifiers (softboxes up to 120cm in diameter).
Move X flash is equipped with a Bowens S-mount and can be used with a large variety of light modifiers supplied by Quadralite or other manufacturers. You can modify the light according to your needs thanks to a wide assortment of sofboxes, reflectors, beauty-dishes, snoots, umbrellas etc.
- Flexible and accurate flash power adjustment within the range of 5 f-stops (5EV) in 50 steps (1/1 – 1/32) every 0.1 EV
- Short flash duration of 1/2000s (t0.5, at 1/32 of power)
- Colour temperature consistency through the entire output range (5600K±200K)
- Short recycling times (1.5s at full power)
- Integrated Quadralite Navigator X receiver for wireless control and triggering
- Optical slave triggering and standard sync socket (Jack 6.3mm) for flash synchronization
- Automatic power reduction while decreasing flash output
- 150W halogen modeling light can be used in a proportional or manual mode
- Active cooling (integrated fan)
- Compatible with the Bowens type mount light modifiers
- Light and compact housing
In the box:
- Quadralite Move X flash
- Quadralite 18 cm reflector
- Power cord
- Sync cord
- Glass flashtube cover
- Plastic protection cap
- 150W E27 halogen bulb
- Instruction manual
- original packaging